Hang and freeze problem in any android smartphone is common problem. Some time heavy apps not load properly and caused mobile hang and stuck until restart the cellphone. There are huge apps available on Google Play store, Some works fine but some creates problems during running. So it is necessary to install only trusted apps on your android smartphone. May users have complained about Samsung Galaxy S5 android phone freeze issue, apps stop working and taking long time to restart normally.Samsung Galaxy S5 apps crashed is another big issue that user complained. Let talk about these issues and solutions to get ride freeze and hang problem with your android cellphone.
How To Fix Freeze And Hang Problem With Samsung Galaxy S5
1. Some time this fault occurs due to faulty Memory card, some apps installed on memory card not load properly and crashed. Faulty memory card slow down the mobile speed and apps not load properly. First uninstall all apps installed on memory card then insert new memory card and install the apps again. This is first method to solve this issue due to Memory card problem.
2. Update all apps or uninstall and install again to remove bugs. Some apps are disturb mobile software or not compatible with current smartphone, so remove such apps from mobile and check mobile performance. Still problem not solved then try the other method.
3. Final method to solve this problem is hard reset or wipe all data on mobile memory to reset device its default settings. in this method all data will be deleted and your mobile will on its factory state. First take backup off your data then reset device.
1. Power off mobile.
2. Press and hold Volume Up + Home + Power button together for some seconds.
3. Release Keys when android logo appear.
4. With volume keys select “Wipe data factory reset” and press power to confirm.
5. Select with volume keys “Yes….delete all user data” and press power to confirm.
6. When format complete reboot mobile to complete the method.