Hard Reset or Factory reset is being needed if your Moto G is slow and shows so many errors during running any app. By doing hard reset your device you will restore your phone to its factory settings and its initial state. When you update your android device firmware or Custom ROM that is buggy then you can reset your device to get ride these errors. By using Hard reset method you can also use the Recovery image for installing update on your Android mobile.
This Method (Hard Reset) is being required each time when you have these problems mentioned above with your Moto G Smartphone. This is very importent step to do when you want to fix any android device. There are two official ways to hard reset android devices, both are easy and simple any one who know how to operate any android device can easily complete this method. Both methods will be explained during this guide, just follow the steps below step by step.
Warning! All data will be removed on the device internal memory by using this trick, So make a backup of your important data if possible. All your installed apps, text messages, call logs, contacts, personal data and accounts will be wiped out. There are many apps on Google Play Store to take and restore complete backup of data.
Remember:- This guide is compatible for Moto G only. Do not use this trick on any other android devices. You can Contact Us to ask for other android devices to Hard Reset.
How To Unlock Pattern Lock On Moto G With Keys
- Power off Moto G.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together until recovery menu appear.
- Use the Volume Down button in order to scroll down and select recovery menu and press Volume Up button in order to select your option.
- From recovery mode you then need to select “wipe data factory reset”.
- Use the Volume Up and Down buttons in order to scroll down or up within the recovery menu and press Power button in order to select your option.
- Select “Yes— delete all user data” press power to confirm.
- After complete formatting reboot your device.