Here i want to share a hard reset trick to unlock screen pattern lock on Samsung Duos 2 GT-S7582 Phone if you have forgot your screen pattern lock. Hard reset method is quick method to reset device to factory default settings quickly. It also useful in some situations like phone hang again and again due to some bad infected apps and due to bad mobile settings, Phone gives slow speed and freeze when we try to run any app or game. If your phone have less ram and internal memory then try to remove useless apps or move these apps on external memory card. So here we will talk about screen pattern lock that demand Google account to reset pattern. But if our phone 3G or WiFi turned off then we can’t reset it without losing data. Keep in mind Hard reset method will remove all data stored on cellphone memory so it is little risky. Before start the method take backup all of your data on computer because it using this method will remove all data and installed apps, games, contacts, messages, call history.
There are many software available to take android phone data backup on internet free. Try to take backup first then hard reset your device to reset factory default settings. Lets start the method.
How To Remove Pattern Lock On Samsung Duos 2 GT-S7582 Phone With Hard Reset Method
• Power Off The Phone.
• Press and hold both the Home + VOLUME UP key and POWER button until you see the blue android system recovery menu.
• On the blue recover menu, scroll down with the volume key to wipe data-factory reset press power button to confirm.
• On the next screen you will need to confirm by scrolling down with the volume key to Yes — delete all user data press power to confirm.
• Wait a few seconds for the process to complete and it will return to the blue android recover menu. Select reboot system now by pressing the power button.
• Your Samsung Galaxy S 2 is now Factory Restored