Remove screen pattern lock on Samsung Galaxy i9000 pattern lock with keys if you have forgot pattern lock or password to enter settings menu. Unlocking user pattern lock is not difficult and we can easily remove this via key combination with in minutes. Every mobile has own key combination to reset device to its factory settings. This post is about to solve samsung galaxy s pattern lock problem, slow speed of operating system, hang or freezing mobile device. All these problems can be easily be solved with single trick as mentioned below. Just follow the instructions step by step.
How To Unlock Pattern Lock On Samsung Galaxy S i9000
Warning! Take backup of all important data before hard reset mobile because this will remove all mobile installed apps, games, contacts, messages from mobile memory.
1. Press and hold Volume Up + Home + Power button together.
2. When device reboot release these three buttons.
3. Android system recovery manu will appear.
4. Use volume up and down keys to scroll through the manu.
5. Select wipe data/ factory reset and press home button to confirm selection.
6. Scroll down and select yes_ _ _ delete all user data and press home to confirm.
7. When formatting complete press home key to system reboot.