Nexus 6 Phone : Remove screen pattern lock on Nexus 6 Phone with hard reset trick via hardware keys with simple and easy steps. Hang problem or stuck on logo problems can also be solved with this trick. If you want to Unlock pattern lock when you have forgot your screen pattern or some one enter wrong pattern lock then only quick solution for this problem is hard reset method via keys. But in this method all data will be lost on mobile memory and mobile will be on its factory state. So take backup all of your data before reset you phone. We can also reset pattern via Google account if we have access internet on mobile and we have previously add Google account before applying pattern. Using this method all data will be safe only pattern lock will be reset. You can use this trick to solve hang and freeze problem easily.
Warning! Factory reset will be delete all your data and customized settings, and will remove any applications you’ve downloaded and installed. Be sure to back up any data and files you want to keep before you do a factory reset.
How To Reset Or Format Galaxy Nexus 6 Phone Via Hardware Keys
- Power off mobile and remove battery and insert again after few seconds.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power keys together.
- Release these keys when following screen appear
- With volume up key select recovery mode and press power key once.
- Mobile restart and android recovery logo will appear on screen.
- Press and hold Power button then press Volume Up button at one time until Android system recovery menu appear.
- With volume down key select “Wipe data/ factory reset” and press Power to confirm selection.
- With volume down key select “Yes– delete all user data” and press menu to confirm selection.
- Reboot mobile when format complete