Hard Reset or Format Nokia Lumia 830 phone to unlock all security codes or unlock screen pattern lock if you have not remember it or some one enter wrong pattern many times. Pattern lock is new feature in android mobiles to protect mobile data. Some time when we forgot our pattern lock and enter wrong pattern lock many times, mobiles ask for Google account to reset pattern lock. If you have not enter Google account then only option to reset this device is hard reset method. Using this trick we can easily reset device with keys with in minutes without any software or cable. But keep in mind all data will be lost using this trick. So before reset your gadget take backup of all important data on Computer. Follow the instructions given below in tutorial.
How To Reset Nokia Lumia 830 Phone To Remove Security Lock
- Turn off NOKIA LUMIA 830
- Press and hold together Volume Down Button + Power Button until LCD show exclamation mark icon
- Release all byttons.
- Press step by step one by one.
- Press and Release Volume Up Button
- Press and Release Volume Down Button
- Press and Release Power Button
- Press and Release Volume Down Down
- If the step finish, the NOKIA LUMIA 830 will do the hard reset or factory format by itself.
- Wait until it finish to format, then we will need to setup like new again.