Surface Pro 4 Screen Flickering is usually caused by defected Screen. However Some people thinks problem creates due to overheating. Here we will talk about solution of this problem step by step. First we need to check device screen is not damage from corners or any where. if screen not damage then confirm that touch working properly even flickering time. Check device fan speed if fan speed then device is over heating and we need to check cause of overheating. Again check each step mentioned below carefully.
How To Fix Surface Pro 4 Screen Flickering and Shaking Problem
- Check your surface pro 4 screen physically that screen not damage from any corner or there is no dents on corners. Some time device dropped and screen damage internally and we can’t find any damage outside.
- Update operating system via system update utility also update all drivers.
- Take backup and reset using surface pro 4 original recovery image recovery .
- Check you device fan working and its not heating.
Some one advice (The problem is in the CPU getting hot. It seems overtime some adhesive or something deteriorates under heat, it gets to CPU and then screen shaking begins under slightest warming. Microsoft engineers might have devised the planned failure system when warranty ends, so that people kept buying newer Surface Pro, but overdid and things break almost immediately. There is not really a way to prevent it, other than not using Surface Pro 4 extensively and not turning on any heavy software like large files in photoshop, video editing, games etc.)
- However its depends on your device status, check all steps mentioned in this post and let us know your situation. We will try to response as soon as possible, also we can help you to find authorized service center in you area.