Remove pattern lock on Sony Xperia C5 Ultra with hard reset method hardware keys. We can unlock screen pattern lock with buttons using simple method if we have forgot our pattern lock or some one enter wrong pattern many times. If we have remember Google account then Hard reset Trick is not necessary and we can reset this pattern with Google account. But if google account not remember then only way to solve this problem is hard reset.
Warning! All mobile data like contacts. massages, call history and other data on mobile memory will be lost, so take backup before reset device. Memory card data and not lost by this method.
How To Reset Sony Xperia C5 Ultra To Remove Pattern Lock
- 1. Power off your Sony Xperia C5 Ultra
- 2. Press and hold volume Up + Down and power button, when android logo appear press camera key one time to enter recovery menu.
- 3. Select with volume keys “wipe data/factory reset” and press power to confirm
- 4. Select “yes—delete all user data” and press power to confirm
- 5. Wait until format ends
- 6. Press power key to confirm “reboot”
- 7. Wait until the phone restarts