Remove pattern lock on Sony Xperia C with hard reset method hardware keys. We can unlock screen pattern lock with buttons using simple method if we have forgot our pattern lock or some one enter wrong pattern many times. If we have remember Google account then Hard reset Trick is not necessary and we can reset this pattern with Google account. But if google account not remember then only way to solve this problem is hard reset.
Warning! All mobile data like contacts. massages, call history and other data on mobile memory will be lost, so take backup before reset device. Memory card data and not lost by this method.
- 1. Power off your phone
- 2. Press and hold volume Down +power button, when android logo appear press camera key one tome to enter recovery menu.
- 3. Select with volume keys “wipe data/factory reset” and press power to confirm
- 4. Select “yes—delete all user data” and press power to confirm
- 5. Wait until format ends
- 6. Press power key to confirm “reboot”
- 7. Wait until the phone restarts
Here is video tutorial to reset pattern lock on sony xperia c cell phone