We have to face boot loop issue while updating software rooting, flashing Samsung Galaxy Smartphones. This is common fault in android firmware that put your cell phone into boot loop. We can resolve boot loop or stuck on logo problem by following some simple methods. Some time this problem solved by removing mobile battery, or forced restart the mobile. However here are some tricks to solve this issue. Let’s start….
Common Reasons For Boot Loop Issue
- Rooting, flashing, custom ROM installing etc.
- Cell phone not boot normally.
- Phone stuck up on the Samsung Logo and restart indefinite period of time.
- Phone will not enter into menu.
Steps To Fix Android Boot Loop In Android Samsung Galaxy Smartphones
First method to resolve this issue is wiping or resetting mobile settings to its factory default state. Almost every Samsung Galaxy series mobile recovery key combination same. How ever you can search key combination your model on google to enter recovery menu. Common method to enter recovery mode is mention below.
- Power off mobile
- Press and hold Volume Up + Home and Power Keys together
- Select (Wipe dta/ factory reset) option with volume down and press power button one time
- Select (Yes___Delete all user data) with volume down key and press power button
- When formatting complete press power button to reboot mobile
Second Method Updating Samsung Galaxy Firmware
If problem not solved then flash cell phone with custom room. easy and simple method to install custom room on Samsung Galaxy via is Odin software. Just download Odin latest software and then Custom room for your model. Complete tutorial for updating software using odin will be provided soon.