Unlock user security code on Qmobile X6 if you have not remember your security code and want to unlock then follow the instructions given below step by step. You can also remove pattern lock by using this method to reset mobile to its factory state mode. Backup all data before hard reset Qmobile Noir X6, because all data will be removed permanantly by using this trick.
Warning! Factory reset will permanently delete all your data and customized settings, and will remove any applications you’ve downloaded and installed. Be sure to back up any data and files you want to keep before you do a factory reset.
- Power off mobile and remove battery and insert again after few seconds.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Volume down and power keys together.
- Release these keys when two option appear on screen 1. Recovery Mode second Factory Mode.
- With volume up key select recovery mode and press power key once.
- With volume down key select “Wipe data factory reset” and press menu to confirm selection.
- Select yes……….delete all user data and press menu to confirm.
- Reboot mobile when format complete.
Press and hold Volume Down+ Power on button together.
Dont release buttons until Recovery menu apper.
When Recovery menu appear release the buttons.
Select “Clear eMMC” with volume down key and press power key to confirm.
When format complete reboot mobile.
Now your Qmobile noir x6 reset to its default settings.