Remove screen pattern lock on Qmobile Noir A300 with hard reset trick via hardware keys with simple and easy steps. Hang problem or stuck on logo problems can also be solved with this trick. If you want to Unlock pattern lock when you have forgot your screen pattern or some one enter wrong pattern lock then only quick solution for this problem is hard reset method via keys. But in this method all data will be lost on mobile memory and mobile will be on its factory state. So take backup all of your data before reset you phone. We can also reset pattern via Google account if we have access internet on mobile and we have previously add Google account before applying pattern. Using this method all data will be safe only pattern lock will be reset.
How To Reset Or Format Qmobile Noir A300 Via Hardware Keys
- Power off mobile and remove battery and insert again after few seconds.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Volume down and power keys together.
- Release these keys when two option appear on screen 1.Recover Mode: Volume UpFactory Mode: Volume Down
- With volume up key select recovery mode.
- Press Volume Up to conform recovery mode.
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][Recovery Mode] <[Fast boot Mode]
[Normal Mode ]
- With volume down key select “Wipe data factory reset” and press Option to confirm selection.
- Select yes……….delete all user data and press Option to confirm.
- Reboot mobile when format complete.