Hard reset Oppo Reno2 to unlock all security codes or reset the device to its factory default settings. Sometimes we have to face some problems like slow speed of the operating system, Hang and freeze problem, virus-infected apps not removed the problem. So we can get ride these problems by reset device to its factory settings. All data on mobile memory and installed apps will be deleted so take a backup before all data before hard reset your smartphone. If you have too many pattern attempts lock problem then it can also be reset via Google account without losing data. But this is possible if we mobile data connections on or WiFi on. If both off then we have the only option to use this cell phone is hard reset. Here is a detailed tutorial to reset Oppo Find Way Oppo Reno2 To Factory Default Settings via hardware keys within minutes.
Warning! Factory reset will permanently delete all your data and customized settings and will remove any applications you’ve downloaded and installed. Be sure to back up any data and files you want to keep before you do a factory reset.
How To Format Or Reset Oppo Reno2 Youth With Buttons
1. Ensure the device is turned off.
2. Press and hold Volume Down + Power button until the language menu appear. Select English press Power to confirm.
3. The android recovery menu will appear Select Wipe Data and Cache then press the power button
4. Also, select Format Data and Wipe Cache and power to confirm.
5. Select Yes option to format.
6.Select “reboot” and press power button
7. Wait until the phone restarts