How to solve no service on samsung glaxy mobiles step by step guide. All steps below are tested on many sets that have same problems like No Service, no registered network, and no signal. if this is not hardware fault then we can solve this issue by using some simple tricks. Try each trick carefully and your own risk, these tricks are tested many times on different glaxy phones and mostly solved easily.
How To Solve No Service Issue On Samsung Glaxy Mobiles
If radio signal is off then this problem is occurs on samsung glax mobiles.
The radio signal can some time turn off automatically due to some conflict with the WIFI and GPS.
Samsung Galaxy No Service error cab be a caused of some bad app the interfere with the radio signal
This trick is compatible with these models that i have checked, samsung galaxy s3, samsung galaxy s2 , samsung galaxy s3, samsung galaxy s 4g blaze , samsung galaxy s4 and samsung galaxy s5 models.
To sove this issue Navigate to Dialer.
1. Enter this code *#*#4636#*#*
2. You do not need to press send button, it will automatically appear the Service mode
3. Enter Service mode
4. Click on the top option, -Device information or Phone information
5. Click on Run Ping test
6. At the bottom of this screen you will see
7. turn off radio/or on radio
8. Click on the Turn Radio Off button
9. Your phone will prompt you to restart
10. Click reboot