Hard reset Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 to reset device to its factory settings. We have required hard reset method in case of forgot pattern lock or device hang or stop working problem due to bad installed applications. Pattern Lock also be Unlock if we have remember google account that we have previously set before applying pattern lock. If we have not remember google account then only one way to fast reset device via key combination.
How To Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005
All data will be removed with this trick so take backup before reset Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 to its factory settings. Take backup of all installed apps, contacts, messages, on memory card or pc.
How To Unlock Pattern Lock On Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 Via Key Combination
- Turn off device or remove battery and reinsert it.
- Press Volume Up + Home + Power keys together untill Android recovery menu appear.
- From Recovery menu select with volume keys (Wipe Data/Factory Reset) Option and press power to confirm it.
- Select Yes…… Delete all user data press power to confim it.
- After format complete press power to reboot device.